ILG is an ambitious company that has grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s leading fulfilment providers. An award-winning fulfilment, warehousing, specialist rework and packaging and delivery business operating globally from warehouses across the South East and extending into mainland Europe. Are you keen to be involved in a growing business built around its people?
We have become specialists in outsourced order fulfilment and delivery services to retailers and consumers at home. Providing high-quality warehousing, rework and packaging design services to prestige brands in sectors including, Health & Wellbeing, Technology, Luxury & Fast Fashion, Beauty, Skin Care, Cosmetics and Grooming. Each client has a service level agreement (SLA) specifying the services that we provide for them. Services vary depending on the client, however in general we book their products into our warehouse through our goods in department, we control their stock levels, receive orders from their customers, we then pick the products ordered accurately, pack them in accordance with SLA and dispatch them.
Purpose of job:
This role is an opportunity for you on your undergraduate placement to spend 12 months as a Customer Service Account Executive within the Fulfilment Customer Services Team. You will provide front line telephone and email support to a portfolio of Fulfilment Clients, understanding their bespoke requirements and providing a high level of customer response and service. Allowing you to understand and explore the vital role Customer Services provides to a growing and ambitious 3pl company.
• Responsible for resolving day to day queries including processing of all orders and any correspondence relating to those orders with the customer and other ILG departments
• Utilise the client and in-house hosted ticketing system to provide updates on client queries within the agreed SLA
• Ensure that all queries are actioned in line with client SLA and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Operate a frontline telephone/e-mail support
• Work in partnership with the Accounts Department and the Warehouse resolve any issues that may prevent shipment of an order
• Process all customer correspondence in line with ILG’s Customer Service Standards
• Actively support operational change whilst effectively minimising disruption to production and service
• Maintain and improve performance levels to ensure that all elements of the client SLA are met
• Work in close liaison with Customer Services, Warehouse Team Leaders and externally with customers to facilitate for smooth running of all contracts
• Ensure all business and individual key performance indicators are met
• Responsible for managing live chat, dealing with any inbound queries and passing these onto the relevant departments within agreed timeframes
• Previous customer service experience, working to deadlines and SLA commitments and previous financial responsibility
• MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Outlook
• Able to demonstrate methodical and organised ways of working particularly in relation to email management
• Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good standard of written and verbal communications to provide a high standard of service
• Ability to complete work that requires a high degree of accuracy